What Personal Information Does SmithLimo.com Gather About Customers?
The information we learn from Customers helps us personalize and continually improve your limousine shopping experience at SmithLimo.com. Here are the types of information we gather:
- General Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you will not be able to take advantage of many of our features, including receiving a limo quote or making a reservation/booking. In order to create an account with SmithLimo.com you must provide your email or phone number and create a password. You may also provide such information if you participate in a free offer or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service; provide information in your account or profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; provide employer information when opening a corporate account; or employ our personal notification services, such as trip reminders. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; and e-mails to us. We use the information that you provide for such purposes to allow us to respond to your requests, customize future shopping for you and communicate with you.
Does SmithLimo.com Share Personally Identifiable Information?
Information about our Customers is an important part of our business. We share customer information only as described below:
- Web sites of the SmithLimo.com—to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications.
- Third Party Service Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but pursuant to our agreements, they must not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- Public Forums: Our Web sites make discussion forums available to Customers where Customers can comment on and opine with respect to matters regarding the general categories in the limousine services industry. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information in these areas, or in any other manner that is intended for display on the forums, that information will be public information, and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond our control.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information by storing your information in secure portions of our website.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Are Children Allowed to Use SmithLimo.com?
- SmithLimo.com does not offer limousine services for reservation/booking by children. While we offer limousine services that may be used by children or adults, any limousine services on SmithLimo.com must be reserved/booked by an adult. If you are under 18, you may use SmithLimo.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Online Reservations and Quotes
Check here for availability and pricing of our fleet.
"Thanks for your help for the transportation to the Dental School Tour; the bus and driver were GREAT!!!
G.R. - DDS / Dallas, TX